It is Yoga Quarter’s desire to be an inclusive studio where our services are accessible to all. We recognise that because of our stairs this may be problematic to some, therefore, we have an agreement with nearby Maitri Studio, which has full disabled access, to teach classes there if there is a specific request. View their timetable here Maitri Studio
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maitri Studio, 4 The Mount, Belfast, BT5 4NA
Terms and Conditions (Website), Yoga Quarter October 2017
About using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms + conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms + conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions which you will have to accept to complete your booking. You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans and/or other contaminating codes. You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
By creating an account on yogaquarter.com and those operated by MindBody.com, you are automatically opted in to receive transnational emails such as appointment and workshop reminders.
You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any pass code, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time in our sole discretion. Our issuing of pass codes is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be comprehensive or to constitute professional medical advice. The information should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific medical or heath advice. Yoga Quarter accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this website. Parts of the website link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Yoga Quarter is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
Like most other websites, during the course of any visit to the Yoga Quarter website, we use small files which are stored on your hard drive by our browser (“cookies”) to monitor your use of the website. Once you have closed your browser, we do not use the information these cookies collect.
Yoga Quarter takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Yoga Quarter website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Yoga Quarter responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Yoga Quarter’s negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Payments and Refunds Policy, Yoga Quarter October 2017
Yoga Quarter accepts card payments through our mindbody online booking system –
Online class bookings:
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- Classes will automatically be deducted from your class pass or you can purchase individual classes by debit or credit card.
- Class bookings can be cancelled online up to 1 hour prior to the start of the class. If you paid by class pass, a class credit will be made back to your account. Reception will not be able to process any cancellations.
- Any cancellations made after this time (within 1 hour of the class start time) will be considered as a late cancellation and will not be credited back to your class account or refunded.
- We require that you sign into class a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the class start time. If you have not signed in by this time your space will be opened up for drop-ins.
This will be treated as a late cancellation and your class will not be credited or refunded.
Unlimited Monthly Membership
Six Week Class tickets offer a discounted block-booking rate for classes and as such are non-refundable. They are valid for ten weeks from the date of purchase so you do not need to attend on consecutive weeks to take advantage of the discount. If you think you may miss classes and not get the full benefit of the six week allocation, then we would recommend paying the drop-in rate per class. Short extensions to ticket expiry dates may be granted only in exceptional circumstances.
Cancellations by Yoga Quarter
In the event of the cancellation of any class or event by Yoga Quarter, you will receive a full refund of the class or event fee. If any class or event is moved from its advertised venue and / or the date or time is changed, your payment will remain valid if you wish to attend the rescheduled class or event. If not, Yoga Quarter will refund the full payment by cheque.
Privacy and Security Policy, Yoga Quarter October 2017
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept securely.
Only authorised directors, employees, agents and contractors will have access to this information. Any access to information is only given if agreement is given to keep the information secure and confidential.
Any emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Yoga Quarter will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
Complaints Policy, Yoga Quarter October 2017
Yoga Quarter views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve. It is also an opportunity for us to respond to any person who has made any complaint.
Our complaints policy is intended to:
- provide a fair and easy to use process for anyone making a complaint;
- ensure that people know how to contact us to make a complaint;
- make sure everyone connected to Yoga Quarter knows what to do if a complaint is received;
- make sure all complaints are considered fairly and swiftly;
- make sure that complaints are resolved and that, where we can, all relationships are repaired;
- support us in gathering information that will helps us to continue to improve.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Yoga Quarter.
Making a Complaint
Members, staff, students and other users of Yoga Quarter are, in the first instance, invited to raise their concern informally with the individual concerned. Alternatively another course tutor or the Yoga Quarter Coordinator will be happy to informally discuss any concern expressed by members, staff, students and other Yoga Quarter users.
Yoga Quarter representatives will endeavour to understand the nature of the concern being raised and establish whether or not this can be resolved easily. If the concern cannot easily be resolved by the individual being approached informally, the complainant is encouraged to contact another appropriate Yoga Quarter representative to ensure resolution.
Yoga Quarter aims to resolve any informal complaint within 7 working days, but this will depend on the nature of any investigation should it be required. Should the investigation extend beyond this time period, the complainant will receive written notice of this.
If the matter is not satisfactorily resolved, the complainant is invited to make a formal complaint.
If the issue has not been resolved satisfactorily through informal channels, the complainant is invited to formalise their complaint in writing, by letter or email. Depending on the nature of the complaint, it should be directed via email addresses on the website.
The Board of Directors is responsible for addressing the issues raised in the complaint, including reporting that the complaint has been made and investigating it.
Formal complaints will be acknowledged within seven working days.
Yoga Quarter aims to resolve any formal complaint within 28 working days, but this will depend on the nature of any investigation should it be required. Should the investigation extend beyond this time period, the complainant will receive written notice of this.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively. Yoga Quarter will follow relevant data protection requirements and will inform only those who need to know about any aspect of a particular complaint.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Yoga Quarter Directors.
Yoga Quarter Ethics and Code of Conduct
Yoga Quarter is committed to a set of ethics and intentions that will inform how the studio is run, how decisions are made, how we practice and how we expect our teachers to teach. These include welcome, inclusiveness, kindness, trust, honesty and a deep consideration for our environment. Our teachers and students are invited into the studio with these values as our guiding principles.
Ethical Principles for Instructors:
- Our teachers will greet our students with a smile. They will arrive in good time for their class and be available for a short time afterwards to talk to students if necessary.
- Our teachers will be courteous and engaging with all students irrespective of age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, race and ability.
- Our teachers will teach an authentic practice, recognising their own skills or scope of practice and if necessary referring students to seek alternative instruction advice treatment or direction.
- Our teachers will be respectful to the other members of the Yoga Quarter Teaching Team, this will be reflected in how they speak to and about each other.
- Our teachers will take responsibility for the studio while teaching there. They will look after the equipment and leave it as they would like to find it.
- Our teachers will protect the confidentiality, privacy and security of the personal information of students and colleagues
- Our teachers will comply with all professional and legal requirements such as insurance, tax and appropriate certification.
Code of Conduct for Students
In order for everyone to have the best experience possible while practicing at Yoga Quarter we ask that students respect the following etiquette.
- Students arrive on time for class. If you are new to the studio we ask that you arrive 10 minutes before the class starts. Latecomers will not be able to join the class.
- Students should leave mobile phones outside the studio
- Students should not wear shoes in the studio.
- Students should show respect to their instructor and fellow students.
- Students should take responsibility for their own bodies and practice. Please tell your teacher if you have any medical conditions that will impact your practice.